Professional Diploma in Procurement & Supply
Targeted at building strategic procurement competence this CIPS Level 6 course gives managers the ability to formulate strategic direction and advice in terms of change management, stakeholder management and team leadership.
The CIPS Level 6 Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply consists of 4 core units and 3 optional units – 5 units must be completed in total.
• L6M1 Strategic Ethical Leadership
• L6M2 Global Commercial Strategy
• L6M3 Global Strategic Supply Chain Management
• L6M4 Future Strategic Challenges for the Profession
• L6M5 Strategic Programme Leadership
• L6M7 Commercial Data Management
• L6M8 Innovation in Procurement and Supply
• L6M9 Supply Network Design
• L6M10 Global Logistics Strategy
This qualification is aimed at individuals who have obtained the CIPS Level 5 Advanced Diploma qualification and wish to progress. On completion of the CIPS Level 6 Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply students can then apply for CIPS member’s status (MCIPS).
Bachelors(honours)degree. NVQ Level 6 (UK)
SAQA NQF level 8 (SA), NZQA level 7 (NZ)
AQF Vocational graduate certificate/ Graduate diploma (VET/AUS)
TQF level 6 (TEVETA)
Successful completion of CIPS Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Purchasing and Supply, OR CIPS Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply
This course is designed to give the strategic acumen to:
• Align functional, organisational and supply chain strategies
• Devise and implement change management
• Develop leadership skills
• Manage stakeholders
• Develop the procurement function, teams and relationship management
• Project and financial management
For full details of all the learning objectives please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the level content guide
Each 12 credit unit is assessed through a 3-hour computer based exam consisting of essay style questions. Each 6 credit unit is assessed through a 1.5-hour computer based exam consisting of drag and drop, multiple choice and drop down list style questions.
Face to face across the 9 study centres
Delivered at organisation (minimum numbers apply)
Live video link direct to classroom
Interactive learning environment with pre-recorded videos, course material, mock test etc.