SR Supply Chain Consultants is a Procurement and Supply Centre of Excellence, based in Lancashire. Offering professional qualifications and apprenticeships, SRSCC works with a range of sectors and industries, with a varied customer base including many well known companies.
Report to: Head of Business Development
Location: Head Office, Euxton, Chorley
Job Purpose: To develop and deliver a Brand and Marketing Plan in line with Organisational Strategy
Salary: £26 – £31k + Discretionary Bonus Scheme
SR Supply Chain Consultants is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic individual to develop, lead and grow our marketing strategy and team. Reporting to the Head of Business Development, the successful candidate will manage SRSCC’s brand and marketing strategy. This role involves building a strategy and team, to align and deliver the organisational strategy.
Responsibilities as our Marketing Manager will include:
- Develop and implement marketing plans to increase market share
- Develop, grow, and manage Marketing Team
- Develop and manage marketing budgets
- Brand Management
- Working with commercial partners to develop and implement marketing plans to
drive growth and brand awareness
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns to strengthen existing relationships
and develop new customer opportunities
- Plan and organise targeted events such as conferences, exhibitions, events
- Conduct competitor analysis
- Develop and implement a PR strategy
- Increase traffic to our website through SEO techniques and ensure the pages and
content are engaging and up to date
- Lead generation campaigns
- Day-to-day activities such as: Social media content and campaigns, Creating e-shots, Video content across multiple channels, Website content management, Presenting performance and data analysis to SLT, PPC Campaigns, Prepare copywriting content and coordination of new content, Enhance marketing communication.
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will boast the following skills:
- Relevant Marketing qualification
- 2 years’ experience developing a marketing team
- Multi-channel campaign management experience
- Budget management and allocation
- A passion to drive innovative marketing solutions
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Work to deadlines
As SRSCC’s Marketing Manager, your job package will include:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- Sick Pay
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Progression Opportunities
- Company Pension
- Cash Health Plan
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Free secure car parking
- Time off for charity events
SR Supply Chain Consultants take safeguarding seriously and therefore, we require that all applicants undertake a DBS and have two satisfactory employment references before employment contract is issued.
Apply to be SRSCC’s Next Marketing Manager Now!
Applications for the new Marketing Manager role close on 17th June 2022, with interviews to be held w/c 27th June 2022.