The Customer Service Coordinator role entails managing a team of customer service employees and ensures that the team complies with the policies and procedures of the organization. Customer Service Coordinators maintain the positive image, brand, and reputation of the organization.
You will be expected to:
- Provide help to customers using your organisation’s products or services.
- Communicate courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face-to-face.
- Investigate and solve customers’ problems, which may be complex or long-standing, that have been passed on by other team members.
- Handle customer complaints or any major incidents.
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Analyse statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your organisation is providing.
- Produce written information for customers.
- Write reports and analyse the customer service that your organisation provides.
- Develop feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use.
- Help to improve customer service procedures, policies and standards for your organisation or department.
- Meet with managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service.
- Help train colleagues to deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Learn about your organisation’s products or services and keep up to date with changes.
- Keep ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses.
- Send out customer surveys throughout the year, collate and action results.
- Support customers with Teams/Zoom support sessions.
If you’re ready to commence a career in procurement and supply or would like to find out more, email email@example.com.