SR Supply Chain Consultants Ltd applaud the care provided by The Passage and by running our courses from their centre, we’re proud to be making a contribution to their work.
Watch the video below to see what our booking income in 2019-2020 has equated to…
Their services to those on the streets, and to those they have helped off the streets and into safety are under immense pressure as the Covid-19 virus threat grows. Staff and volunteers are also under great pressure, and with the situation changing daily, The Passage needs your support to ensure that whatever happens, we can still be there to help those on the streets. They’re continuing to do all they can to ensure that their vital services for people who are street homeless remain operational.
Now more than ever they rely on the kindness of people like you. We would be grateful if you were able to support The Passage in any of these ways:
- Donate Money: via their website www.passage.org.uk/donate
- Donate Goods:
- PPE for frontline staff – masks, gloves, aprons, anti-bac gel and wipes
- Clothing – male and female – underwear, jumpers, t-shirts, nightwear and pyjamas
- Toiletries – soap, toothpaste, deodorant
- Other – kettles, mobile phones (basic models) and chargers, disposal food containers and insulated bags (as used by delivery companies)
- Recreational – jigsaws, colouring books, pencils and books
- Book their Venue: Make a room booking now, or a payment towards a booking later in 202o.
Find out more about our London study centre.