SR Supply Chain LTD – Key Information
People love to learn with SRSCC. We know that because we’ve got great reviews and more and more learners enrolling with us. To make sure we meet your needs, be sure to check the following registration deadlines to ensure we book your exams on time.
- COURSE ENROLMENT AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION – Due to the volume of new learners we now have registration deadlines for both commercial and apprenticeship learner, please contact email@example.com for the latest deadlines.
- Study Guides – Due to the high volume of enrolments, please allow at least 10 working days for delivery of your CIPS Study Guides (subject to available stock).
- EXAM CENTRES AND EXAM CANCELLATION INFORMATION AND UPDATES – SRSCC endeavours to book the first choice CIPS Exam Centre for their learners. To facilitate this and avoid disappointment, please confirm your exam bookings well in advance of the exam registration deadline as seats are limited and offered on a first-come-first-serve basis. Any cancellations after the exam registration deadline are charged by CIPS and not refundable. To rebook exams, the charges are £108 for Constructive Response and £78 for Objective Response and subject to change. These costs apply to both Commercial and Apprenticeship learners and are additional costs to be considered.
- NEW BOOKS – SRSCC is currently reviewing the supplier of study guides in order to improve supply chain performance but also improve quality. Some of our tutors will bring a sample of the guide to the classroom to allow you to preview. We have worked with this supplier in the past and are confident that our learners will benefit from the added value they will bring.
- TRAILBLAZER – LAUNCH OF LEVEL 5/6 APPRENTICESHIP – our MD, Susan Rashid is currently working with the trailblazer group for the Level 6 Apprenticeship Standard which includes CIPS Level 5 and 6. The current timeline indicates it will be available for delivery in September 2020. If you would like to receive further updates please email firstname.lastname@example.org, subject “Level 6 Apprenticeship Standard Update”.
- CIPS L5 & L6 – London, Birmingham and Manchester – we are now offering CIPS Level 5 and 6, please contact email@example.com for the timetable.
- Get to know Simon Abram – SRSCC would like to introduce you to and Welcome Simon Abram as the newest member of the team. Some of you may have already met Simon as your course Mentor and we are glad to now have him on board full time as our Course Mentor and Functional Skills Tutor. Find out more about Simon.
CIPS – Key Information
- CIPS MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION AND UPDATES – Both Commercial CIPS and Apprenticeship candidates are required to have an up to date CIPS Membership to be eligible to sit the Exams and Assessments. The fees are currently £187 for the first year and renewal costs £134 (please check the CIPS website as fees are subject to change). Due to GDPR, learners must now apply for their own CIPS Membership. This cannot be applied for by SRSCC on your behalf. Additionally, for levy-paying organisations and learners looking to enrol on to the Commercial Apprenticeship, CIPS Membership fees are not covered by the levy pot and are an additional cost to be considered.
- If you allow your membership to lapse, the price may be subject to increase (it’s a £50 re-registration fee after 3 months lapse) – if you pause your studies you should contact CIPS and request a pause on your membership.
- MyCIPS Account – please ensure you update your study centre area with our details to enable us to enter you for examinations on your behalf and track progress. Also, ensure that your personal details are up to date with your correct personal details as this affect study guide delivery and also exam bookings.